Follow these 14-step instructions to take the 50-question Replacement Credit Option (RCO) exam over the United States Constitution.
1. Go online and access the QuizStar website http://quizstar.4teachers.org/
2. Here is the first page you will see. Click on the big yellow arrow that says "Student Site."
3. Now click on the big yellow arrow that says "Sign Up."
4. Follow the instructions to type in your name and create a username and password. Then click on the "Register" button.
5. Now click on the big yellow "Search" tab or the link that reads "Click here to search a new class."
6. As shown in the example, type capital HIST followed by either 1301 or 1302, then a dot (.), and then your section number (not the one in the example unless the one in the example happens to be your actual section number). NO SPACES! If there is a letter in your section number, use a capital letter. Then click on the "Exact Match" button.
7. Check the box next to your class number and then click on the "Register" button.
8. The next screen will tell you that you have successfully registered! Now click on the blue "Classes" tab.
9. Now click on the link that says "1 Untaken Quizzes."
10. Find the RCO exam on the top yellow bar ("Untaken Quizzes"). Then click on the "Take" button.
11. When you are ready, click on the "Start Quiz" button.
12. Read the instructions and directions and then, when you are ready, click on the "Start Quiz" button. However, before starting, make sure you and your Internet connection will not be interrupted!
13. Hopefully, when you are finished, you will see a screen like this one!
14. Don't expect to see any changes in your grade until after all exams are taken. Whatever you score on this RCO will replace your lowest regular exam score (but NOT the final exam). If your RCO score is lower than any of your exam scores, it will not be applied.
This website copyright © 2006-2013 (except where noted) by Steven Butler, Ph.D. All rights reserved.