IMPORTANT FINAL EXAM INFORMATION
READ BEFORE COMING TO CLASS FOR THE FINAL EXAM!
- Everyone enrolled in the course must take the Final Exam. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The FINAL EXAM is NOT given online. IT MUST BE TAKEN IN CLASS ON THE DESIGNATED FINAL EXAM DATE (see Course Calendar or College Final Exam Schedule)
- The FINAL EXAM will commence at our usual class meeting time.
- You will have up to 2 hours to complete the FINAL EXAM (starting from our usual class meeting time)
- DON'T BE LATE! If you arrive late, you will have less time to complete the FINAL EXAM.
- BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- A #2 Pencil (the most common type)
- An eraser
- A Scantron form 882-E (See picture below) PLEASE DO NOT USE A "COMPATIBLE" Form. USE AN ACTUAL SCANTRON brand form!
- Make sure your Scantron form is clean and crisp. DO NOT USED A FOLDED or WRINKLED Scantron Form. These forms must be fed into an electronic grading machine. A folded or wrinkled form will jam the machine!
- If you miss the FINAL EXAM and have documentary evidence that it was due to circumstances beyond your control, and there is time left before grades are due, contact the professor right away. Either an exam will be put in the test center for you or you will be given an "INCOMPLETE" grade (with the Dean's approval) and will take the exam sometime early in the next semester.
- If you miss the FINAL EXAM and have no evidence that it was due to circumstances beyond your control, you will receive a ZERO.
- READ THE FINAL EXAM RULES BELOW
- Print your exam paper number (see above) in the extreme upper left hand corner of your Scantron.
- Do not make any marks on this exam paper. 10 point penalty if you do.
- Before beginning, look over your exam paper to make sure that a student who had this exam paper before you did not make any marks on it. If you find any marked answers, turn in this paper for a clean one.
- Maintain silence during the exam. If you have a question, come up to the lectern to ask in a quiet voice.
- Don't ask the Professor for a "hint." The Professor can only clarify the substance of a question or define a word you might not understand.
- ANY DETECTED USE OF AN ELECTRONIC DEVICE OF ANY KIND WILL RESULT IN YOUR EXAM PAPER BEING TAKEN UP AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A GRADE OF ZERO ON THE FINAL EXAM! Make sure any electronic device you possess is turned off and put away where you are not tempted to use it.
- THERE SHOULD BE NO BOOKS, PAPERS, ETC. WITH VISIBLE WRITING IN THE VICINITY OF YOUR DESK! IF IT APPEARS YOU MAY BE CHEATING, YOUR EXAM PAPER WILL BE TAKEN UP AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A ZERO ON THE FINAL EXAM.
- When you are finished, turn in your exam paper and Scantron, and then leave the room QUIETLY. Please don't let the door slam behind you.
Grades will be posted as soon as possible. You will be notified by email/announcement when grades have been posted.
Any questions? Contact the Professor
This website copyright © 2006-2016 (except where noted) by Steven Butler, Ph.D. All rights reserved.